All-new G20 BMW 330i price revealed for Singapore with two variants, Luxury and M Sport
BMW has revealed the pricing for the all-new version of its popular 3 Series executive sedan here.
Currently for Singapore there is one engine variant, the 330i, and two trim levels, M Sport (S$231,888 with COE) and Luxury ($216,888 with COE).
That makes it very price competitive against its main rivals, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Audi A4.
The Audi A4 2.0 with 190hp starts at $176,846 with COE, but like the C 180 is more of a rival for a forthcoming 318i or 320i. The A4 2.0 quattro (with 252hp) is a direct rival to the 330i, at $232,680 with COE.
Both have the same 2.0-litre inline four-cylinder turbocharged engine with 258hp and 400Nm of torque. 0-100km/h is 5.8 seconds with a 250km/h top speed. Fuel consumption is 6.4L/100km with a CO2 emissions rating of 147g/km, and a VES rating of B (neutral).
The standard equipment list for both cars looks quite generous, as befitting the mid-upper range 330i. A less powerful 320i with the same engine and a M340i (we tested the prototype here) are both expected to join the 3 Series range later this year or in early 2020.
Standard equipment on both cars includes:
– 12.3 inch infotainment display and 10.25-inch digital instrument display
– New BMW OS 7.0 (replaces iDrive) with touchscreen, navigation
– BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant – the most advanced voice control system we’ve tested in a car, we demo it in our video review above
– BMW ConnectedDrive (concierge, auto emergency call, traffic info etc)
– Active safety with BMW Driving Assistant (lane departure warning, autonomous front brake, speed limit info and more)
– ‘Vernasca’ leather seats
– Parking Assistant, with new Reverse Assistant that records your last few driving inputs to automatically back out of lots
– Wireless smartphone charging
The S$15k price difference encompasses additional stuff the M sport model gets:
– M body kit (‘M Aerodynamics Package’)
– Black gloss exterior bits
– 19-inch M Sport wheels (Luxury gets 18-inch)
– M Sport brakes, suspension, variable sport steering
– Heads-up display
– BMW M steering wheel, sport seats, dark cabin headliner
– Harman Kardon surround sound system