Rolls-Royce has launched Whispers, an exclusive mobile application/club. The price of entry? A Rolls-Royce of course.
Rolls-Royce has introduced its latest product: a mobile application/club called Whispers, which allows its clients to network with each other.
Rolls-Royce calls Whispers “the most exclusive members’ club in the world”, and access is only granted with the purchase of a brand-new Rolls-Royce car.
Given Rolls-Royce cars cost at least a million bucks here in Singapore, that’s the price of entry, basically. The least expensive Rolls-Royce, the Ghost, costs around S$1.2-million without a COE or options.
The app also serves as a “gateway to the world’s most rarefied products, services and ideas”, offering clients access to their own personalised concierge service on demand.
The company’s intention is for the app to serve as a facilitator, letting their high-value clientele securely liaise and “share their interests, their tastes, their products and collections” with each other.
Clients can also use the app to get in touch with Rolls-Royce’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Thorsten Müller-Ötvös, as well as the company’s members of the board, to “share their ideas”.
Aside from being a social network for the high-end of society, Whispers also offers access to a personalised concierge service that can help clients buy and do just about anything. Some of the examples that Rolls-Royce says that the Whisper concierge service on the app can do include:
– Work with experts to design and build their own personalised racetrack
– Commission a personalised Monopoly set incorporating one’s own properties and assets
– Book a private performance by the New York Philharmonic Orchestra
– Commission a portrait of your pet
– Gain exclusive front row and backstage access to major entertainment, sports and arts events
– Book an expedition to Antarctica or an African safari
– Get invited to exclusively preview future Rolls-Royce products well before anyone else
CEO Thorsten Müller-Ötvös says of the app, “Whispers offers transformative experiences, rare and desirable products, whimsical treasures and exclusive Rolls-Royce previews that are curated by Rolls-Royce and delivered directly to the fingertips of our global community.”